- The accessories are placed in the dedicated basket
- The keyboard can be attached to the WAKIe transcranial Doppler
- The WAKIe transcranial Doppler with all its accessories can be carried with one hand
With M-mode transcranial Doppler, it is easier to find the acoustic window.
It is no longer necessary to guess the depth of the vessel. M-mode display shows where the best signal is.
M-mode display, it is also:
- An easier identification of the vessels
- A reduced training time
- An additional visualization of emboli
- A re-perfusion visualization
Recording of the spectrum and sound in the hard disk
- Off-line analysis of the transcranial Doppler signals
- Off line analysis of the suspected emboli
- Establishment of a library of normal and pathological transcranial Doppler signals
- Pedagogical tool
Advanced transcranial Doppler diagnosis module
- Possibility to work with or without protocol
- Customized transcranial Doppler protocols
- Comparison of the vessel under acquisition with a previously recorded vessel during the transcranial Doppler examination
Interactive transcranial Doppler examination report
- Automatic generation of the transcranial Doppler examination report
- Customized report
- Print out of the relevant spectra
Advanced monitoring module with emboli detection and functional tests
- Continuous recording of the transcranial Doppler signal and of all the trends
- Configurable according to the applications
- Management of the trends
- Alarm module
Easy to use
The main transcranial Dopper controls are documented on the display.
All the adjustments at the patient’s bedside can be performed with the remote control.
Non-invasive monitoring of cardiac output (option)
The Atys transcranial Doppler are the unique transcranial Doppler on the market that can be fitted with a non-invasive cardiac output monitor.
- Easy and fast application in intensive care units and operating room.
- Simultaneous information on cerebral hemodynamic and global hemodynamic