An exceptional design for high performance, high mobility and utmost ergonomy.
With M-mode digital transcranial Doppler, it is easier to find the acoustic window.
It is no longer necessary to guess the depth of the vessel. M-mode display shows where the best signal is.
M-mode transcranial Doppler, it is also:
- An easier identification of the vessels
- A reduced training time
- An additional visualization of emboli
- A re-perfusion visualization
Recording of the spectrum and sound in the hard disk
- Off line analysis of the suspected emboli
- Establishment of a library of normal and pathological transcranial Doppler signals
- Pedagogical tool
Advanced transcranial Doppler diagnosis module
- Possibility to work with or without protocol
- Customized protocols
- Comparison of the vessel under acquisition with a previously recorded vessel during the transcranial Doppler examination
Interactive transcranial Doppler examination report
- Automatic generation of the transcranial Doppler examination report
- Customized report
- Print out of the relevant spectra
Advanced monitoring module with emboli detection and functional tests
- Continuous recording of the transcranial Doppler signal and of all the trends
- Configurable according to the applications
- Management of the trends
- Alarm module
Easy to use
The main controls of the transcranial Doppler are documented on the display.
All the adjustments at the patient’s bedside can be performed with the remote control.
Non-invasive monitoring of cardiac output (option)
The Atys transcranial Doppler are the unique transcranial Doppler on the market that can be fitted with a non-invasive cardiac output monitor.
- Easy and fast application in intensive care units and operating room
- Simultaneous information on cerebral hemodynamic and global hemodynamic